Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Vegetarian Chicken

There are two people(yet to discover a few more) in the whole wide world ,that are capable of making me use the word 'life sucks'. One, yeah you guessed it right, its the dude at NIC. As its been a while since Ive met him, lifes cool. But guess what, hes got some serious competition. Hmm...who is that. Guess ? let me help you out. He is the one who uses vegeterian toothpaste,veg computer,veg shoes,veg papers,veg desk,veg programs, man, he is so particular about 'stuff around'. There you are, for the time being lets call him a veg dude (Suggestions are welcome). He is an obvious culprit in making my life miserable for the past two days. Wonder why he is so obsessed with letters for everything. Man I gotta tell you this, I wont be surprised to see him asking people to give him a request letter just to pick up a pen on the floor, with a signature of his choice.
Events where I had a privilage of using the sentence 'life sucks':
Time: 10:30 +20 seconds or something
Date: yesterday(check the calender if you are particular about date)
Location: da college
Seriously, I thought I saw some kind of weird creature from alienland running away from the lab that I was supposed to take my exam. I entered the lab just to check everything is OK in the lab and realized that the alien creature is better known to us as veg dude. The exam has just started and I decided to wait for the veg dude to come back to give me my question paper. Dude came back after a while, but Surprise, dude wants me to get out of his face cos Im late. But hey, I have an option, I can take the test tomorrow only if I get a permission letter from the principal. Principal??yeah principal. What the heck is this, he wants me to get a letter from the principal to postpone my exam, and there..(I stress this point) at this very point I had a real good reason to use the word 'life sucks'.
Since principal was not available, I went back to veg dude again, to do some arguing thing, I really hate doing it with a ::beep:: like him though, I had no choice. Finally he suggestedto get a letter from the Incharge HOD. Now I went upstairs to get my letter signed by her and gave it to the veg dude. I suspect he has a serious crush on her, lets see, he suggested particularily to get her signature, and guess what ,you should see the glow in his face while seeing that signature. So its an obvious conclusion. Sorry about her.
Thats it, I have a lab tomorrow, I durrred back to kishens house to do some combined study.

Time: 10:00 + 5 minutes or something
Date: today
Location: da same college
This time havent seen him running away but he wasnt there in the lab and the exam has started already. It was the same way that happened yesterday. All the pain I went through to get the letter yesterday flashed in front of me. It aint any different now, besides I have got company (all of us are late to the lab). And there..(Here I stress again) 'life sucks'.
But fortunately, question papers are available in the lab. Fianlly, I got my hands on the most awaited VC test. Since we did some study yesterday(happens once in a million combined studies) the test wasnt so difficult. I enjoyed the fun of programming until I was called for viva. Dude wants our records to be unique from each others'. And my record , its definitely unique, there is no way one can make a record like mine. Procedure is hand written and outputs are printed(xerox copies to be frank) and there is no way the my procedures give such outputs. The procedure says that it is printing a string.But the output shows rectangles and ellipses.Whatever,thats more than enough for what we have been taught.Coming back to viva..Dude asked me just one question, what are the functions of CDocument...you must be expecting that I'd used that word at this point..hmm..bad shot, not now.Lets continue,
me:hmm..document files are usually used for storing attributes, we have constructor and destructor.(I dont know the answer as such but I tried)
dude: you see, you have to study hard for the external,the answer you told is wrong.
me:so whats the answer sir.
dude: that I cannot tell, go and ask your friends.
me:???
Thats it. my viva was over. And there ..(here I stress real hard cos this is the final time) 'life sucks man'.

diclaimer:
@Principal
I apologize for anything that might have hurt your feelings but I really feel you should appoint a personal dress assistant and please avoid neckties from circus.

@Incharge HOD
You are one of the good lecturers we have in our college and i really appreciate your effort in helping people earning their FYPs.But be careful with the veg dude.

@veg dude
you gotta pay dude ..someday.

@all of us
Thanks for helping me learn VC one way or the other offlate.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously man this post shows u r really pissed off at the 'dude', whatever the reason be(there could be a million).Life doesnt suck
baap ,its only the element of irony that u've come to face now which is making u feel "suck".U probably feel life sucks only when u are alone, that is where ur luck runs out ;).So find urself some company(u've real a good one) to feel better. :)

Anonymous said...

I guess Veg Dude = HRK....Ya he sucks...He is an hard core fan of congress...if you wanna irritate him go and shout "CBN Zindabad!!!" or "TDP zindabad!!!".

He like all the females... especially their brains...doesnt offer any discounts in this regard.

Anonymous said...

hii vamshi.This blog is gud.but i din't understand what is veg shoes,veg papers,veg desk,veg programs,veg computer.what is this?

Vamshi Mukund said...

hmm.. that even I dont know:-(

Anonymous said...

I

Anonymous said...

Haha..! Veg dude ! I got the same VC lab in few hrs and here I am reading your priceless experiences..... good one !

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Good Work Bro