Saturday, November 03, 2007

Rain

As a matter of fact it didnt really rain today(yet), or yesterday, or the day before. I dont know why it didnt rain the day before yesterday, but I believe I know why it didnt yesterday(and this assures that this post will have at least one comment by you-know-who). Well, this guy didnt show up for some reason and his 'AP Govt. Special cloud seeding crappo' alternative was not taken out. But I believe he likes it this way, having seen him desperately trying to go back home when it was raining heavily on the day when we did 'you-know-what' with his orkut account. I think he enjoys driving when its raining. And now, having a bike that helps him live his dream, that too every time he gets out for a ride, its just so 'you-know-what'. Having said that I dont see any reason why I shouldnt be talking about the little story( anyway he is gonna -K- my -A- for everything) about his bike. The first time he took it out, he went to see his friend on his new bike. But dude thought its better(or safe?) to have his friend drive him back home. So they come back on the same bike. Now dude gets his old scoot out, drops his friend back home and comes back. And we didnt make it up..ok? P.S. Dude, show whatever you got to in the comment section, its all yours ;)
But rain wasnt this predictable a while ago, say a 15 years back. we always used to wonder what rain is. We guys used to come up with explanations. I remember one of the explanation goes like this, and hey this explanation may not be suitable for some of the people out there, but come on, neither can I go back in time and stop that little 7yr old from saying that nor can I find him now to have him in the dock besides me, as he was 7yr old when I last seen him(and Im not even sure if his name is Rahul). Anyways, Dudes got a point. Its about 3-Crore entities up from the sky doing some horrible thing on us. I guess this explanation is pretty much common all around. Even kishen said someone in his school had the same opinion. However, I dont know how I came up with my explanation, but it seemed more logical and foolproof(in fact it made me famous in class 2). Its like, our dear god have the water stacked up in the cylindrical containers. whenever he feels like it should rain, he rolls over the drum(the container), the sound of which we hear it as thunder, which certainly breaks open with a lightning and water gets out and you know, it rains. Some dude added up with the point that gives the logical explanation for thunderbolt, which is actually that the container just slips off the hook and falls off on the ground.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comment. Its not my fault. And I don't work for the AP Govt goddamit!
ilii

Haritha said...

What happened to the good old elephant-in-the-sky theory? I say the lightning is flash of tusks, and thunder obviously because the elephant is no feather!

Vamshi Mukund said...

@ the guy whos supposed to comment
thanks for not letting me down

@wng

thats a new theory for me.
lolz ..the elephant is no feather.

could you please eloborate.