Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Chinese hunger

Thank god Im home before 12. Now I can post todays entry. yesterday, by the time I started compiling an entry, it was already today (half past 12), so I had to retreat from that idea.I am not even sure if I can complete this before 12, i.e., today.
All the preparation we been doing for the presentation needs two more days to prove its worth. Even maanas's and phani's project presentations were postponed and we got to know that after going to college. So maanas started his good old thing he always do. He works everyday at office and whenever he gets a leave ,he tries to do all things the same day. Movie, lunch, cricket, ..he wants to do everything, the same day. But thank god again, he settled down with only food today. And Phani.., who's birthday treats due, decided to pay it back today. And surprisingly, while playing cricket this evening, he took wickets, he hit he ball(no runs yet), and most of all he is fielding. I thought there is some kind of weird connection b/w his cricket and his treat. whatever that may be..lets talk about food now. He said its nanking, a new place this time for dinner. Me , I was confused, is it manking or ranking or I even thought that might be mankind, then I realized that I shouldnt be worried of what place is it and started thinking of the food.
Phani is again in that inquire within tee, it reminds me of characters like ernest,terminator..etc, who wears the same dress through out the movie. Me .., i am not that surprised, but security at microsoft, I bet they must be suprised to see phani in the same tee everytime he goes there.
But hey, wonder why Im talking about phani, ..come on, he provided a damn good food just a while ago. So I had to talk about him(unfotunately!).Its good to see most of us together after a really long time, 13 of us, on the same table. Just reminds me of the last supper. Hey how about this, what if its 'the last supper', since phani was sitting in the centre, he must be jesus. But who is Judas here? the one who betrays phani. Forget it ,Im feeling sleepy. The bad thing about phani's lunch or dinner is that it will put you to sleep for a minimum of 5 days. i still remember, we had lunch at phani's house during 3rd year, went asleep and woke up after 5 days literally.
Thanks phani(not god this time), for giving me a chinese treat, man.. I have been feeling chinese hunger for the past couple of weeks.

5 comments:

Phanindra K said...

Chinese Hunger my foot! Last time I asked you said you were bored of Chinese! That's why I suggested Papaji da Dhaba remember?? Anyway, wait until I post the pics on my blog. Mine seems to be more of a Photo blog than a written one :P

Kishen said...

arey yaar, give a title to each of ur posts.

Anonymous said...

he he, good u mentioned abt PL wearing the same buddha tee very freq.Maybe he's planning to bcom a buddhist monk or s/t ;). While we were dining even me got the same thought abt 'the last supper' , though i felt that this definetly is not our last dinner ;).
Maybe PL (supposedly Jesus) cud be crucified after this ;)).
Hope ur chinese hunger is appeased after this, if not wait a while many b'days are lined now. :)
Until then keep Bloggin!! Cheers for the job well done.

Haritha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Haritha said...

sorry i deleted the older one... it came out with spelling mistakes which i hate. i liked the way u handled the theme. that same dress... jesus. its funny!