Monday, March 20, 2006

The dude-babe thing

Booooring for few days, then I come up with a really long blog, you read it and then I go idle for a while, booring again..though this is how my blogging has been going on, Now that i have decided to post more often, this aint gonna be the same.
It started the sameway with stimulate, I dont know why, but for the past two weeks I been starting my day with that song. Then I ponder on punk rock numbers such as perfect, losing grip, school of rock OSTs, and kryptonite. Then I thought about whats in for me today. Working for six hours(2 to 8 plus few really long breaks) on our presentation yesterday, we realized there is lot more to do. So I reached shravans house by 10 and found him to be totally asleep.

Whenever we come up with some plan, SARS comes up with new plan that completely ruins our plan. And he wanted to go to NIC today to get something called problem definition document. As we believe we need such a document for us too, our next pitstop..NIC.

The worst thing at NIC is that you always find that NIC dude at office. Wonder how this dude sticks to office all the time, sure he must be scared of his wife at home.
He always messes up with NIC babes out there in the office. I can vouch that this guy is capable of making your life miserable in just a few minutes just by talking to you. Lets talk about babes here, if there is someone who can be consired as 'working at NIC' ,then its them.
Though they are class C scientists(higher the better!), knows a bit of programming. But our dude, he is a class E scientist, knows how to break things up and fail fixing them. I still wonder how did I work for him for 40 days --8 hours a day ,
6 days a week.

As expected ,dude caught us as we entered ,did some 'what-n-whys', left us with the same impression as we always have on him --'this guy sucks ..man'.
Our babe(a.k.a our project external guide) is really sick of us both. cos we hardly been to office offlate. So we did some copying stuff from the system without being noticed by her. SARS and ravi were busy with their babe while dude caught up with our babe again. Man..they fight like a typical wife and husband. Dude says oracle, babe says why oracle when MSAccess is working.., dude says something about java beans, babe says what do you know about beans.., dude says why is this ending up with an error..babe says shut your mouth and let me do my work, dude mumbles something and gets him out of there. Believe me it happens everyday in there.


I pondered over my presentation the whole day only to add up 5 more slides making up the total number of slides to be 15. Life sucks when you have to add some more things, and there is nothing available.

2 comments:

Kishen said...

Dude!! as expected ur blog appeared good. And one more thing the last but one para really sounded like an Eminem song("dude says, babe says...").heheheh!!!

Phanindra K said...

I just hope the dude and babe dont get to see this page or they'll screw your a$$ :P