Thursday, March 23, 2006

Unfortunately.. evil died too

Finally I got MC assignment completed today. I did it while watching evildead2. evildead2??? yeah its evildead2. I still remember when I was in 3rd or 4th, I was so scared of that movie poster, I used to try really hard not to look at it.But now, I feel its the most idiotic movie I have even seen. The story is simple, a dude and a babe goes on a vacation to 'da house', babe turns to ghost..dude kills her, dude's righthand turns ghost..dude rips it off, four more joins him..turns to ghosts at equal intervals of time..dude, obviously kills 'em all. And hey no there is a twist, the twist is so powerful..believe me..I had to turn my TV set back into position. Some big 'ole pipe sucks the dude and drops him into some kinda weird kingdom..yeah a kingdom! The ghosts in da house looks like some irregularily grated carrots (Im really really bad at comparisions). Surprisingly there is one such a carrot here in this god damn kingdom.This thing knows how to fly too. Our dude kills it with one shot and the people in the kingdom starts worshipping him. No wonder if you find spelling mistakes like splitworks for networks..cutter for cluster..chainsaw for cellular..in my MC assignment. I forgot, there are also a momma carrot and a papa carrot down under in 'da house', to be exact, in 'da basement'. Both carrots ..hmm..uh..looks like carrots..ya..thats what. There is nothing more about them. They occasionally comes out of the basement, tries to scare the shit out of everyone in da house, gets beat up and gets back into da basement. I really hate that papa carrot, he is responsible for this god damn dancing tress, killer branches, sucking pipes and weird kingdoms.
Now Im really waiting to see evil dead part 1, and part 3(if its there), cos, personnally Im a big fan of comedy movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been a while since u 'd a blog now. It's getting boring 'dude'.