Sunday, October 08, 2006

Permanently Offline

Suddenly, the crowd goes silent. The speaker exchanges a frightened glance with the person to which he just adressed as Late Mr.(Name cant be shown)., switches it back and forth with the crowd. Now the undead dude who was sitting just right beside the speaker, regains his compossure, puts up his left hand on his chest ,raising his right hand towards the crowd, so as to show his 'not dead yet'ness to the crowd., yells "Im here". well, thats how the things actually started out on the first day of da college.
Since then, there aint no stopping.


"Bolo kunal bhai, superman ya corporate"

I can hear shravan talking to kunal on the phone.He called me from the office landline and asked for kunal.

"chalo vamshi ko poochengey"

me?? how do I decide. I have no clue if they are even released or not.

"Phone tu dega ya mein devu?"

This is where the fun begins.

"dono deyngey"

And thats how we ended up while waiting for PO today at his office. Sure he is a busy man, too busy to put his hand on his face and pull up his pair of glasses which slid more than halfway down his nose. And way too busy to find out who is (mis)using his phone at office. He arrived after one hour and obviously I wasnt surprised, cos I had better things to get 'colon-O'ed.
One more last day at college. This time to get a consolidate memo, damn thing is almost A2, cant keep it inside the file, cant hold it neither. So what would you do?
you either call nine-eleven or SARS, calling the latter saved the day. He took care of them. There is one thing to tell about consolidate memo. I was really dissappointed after looking at it. You suffer for four years, write a 7 sets of exams and you get one and only one piece of paper which is oversized awkwardly , that you can neither fold it nor put it in a folder, and hey, that cannot be taken photocopy in one piece either.(saved as draft on June 30th,2006)

Well, this is where I stopped it a couple of months back, saved it as draft, left it unattended which I seriously think I shouldnt have. I dont ever remember what I was thinking about how to end this post. I may have been offline for such a long time, but I will never be permanently offline, and I mean it, not unless blogger is down, or I am gone.

2 comments:

Phanindra K said...

Way to go, W!

Haritha said...

nice post. esp... awkward size. true true true. and the irony of certificate "awarding" pattern. SIGH!